Happy New Years everyone! First post of the year! Can you believe it's already a start to another new year? It's truly crazy how fast time is flying by but nonetheless we don't want to slow down on anything we've been working on.
New Year equals New Year Resolutions...to be honest, I never have any new year resolutions. I kind of just go with it and make resolutions along the way. Or wait...I think I have one, to proofread more haha. I reviewed some of my posts in the past I guess my fingers where going way faster than what I wanted to say in mind. haha. What are your New Year resolutions?
So I celebrated New Years with my cousin and we played with makeup haha. I didn't get to bring much of my makeup back home but I think we did do a good job with what we had. I played with my UD Naked Palette for the first time and omgosh! It is amazing! I thought looking at the palette and how nice it was is already impressive but once I used the shadows, I was like this is an AMAZING product, super pigmented and I love the shimmer too! Thank you to Karen, my cousin for gifting it to me--it's the best Christmas present I can ever ask for! She goes to school in NYC and was able to find me the palette after it's been sold out for months everywhere around me. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! <3

So gorgeous!!
I haven't done a makeup look in a long time! I think the last time I did one was way back during the summer time. I don't use too much color and mainly stick with neutrals especially black or dark colors to create a darker eye. I'm not the best person to put on makeup, I still have a load of tricks and techniques to learn but so don't judge if it's not perfect. =P
ON THE FACE:
Benefit's POREfessional Face Primer
MUFE HD Invisible Coverage Foundation in 118 Flesh
MUFE Full Cover Concealer in number 5 Vanilla
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
MAC MSF in PettiCoat
ON THE EYES:
UD Primer Potion
UD Naked Palette e/s in Sidecar
UD Naked Palette e/s in Toasted
UD Naked Palette e/s in Hustle
UD Naked Palette e/s in Creep
UD Naked Palette e/s in Virgin
NYX Smokey Eye 10 shadow palette, the black in the second row, second column...it didn't have a name.
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in 0L
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in Black
Model 21 False eyelashes in No.1 [I think, I'll have to double check]
ON THE LIPS:
MAC Naked Honey Salve
MAC Creme d' Nude lipstick
I'm so pale! I really like this picture minus the random hair that is right in front of my face. -__-
I LOVE this picture! <3
He's so fluffy!!
Hahaha look at Lucky's face. XD
Bobo has some makeup on too but her face felt irritated so she took it off.
Okay so I'm going to recap a little bit of what happened since I've been home.
A lovely blogger by the name of Jennifer [Her Blog and Twitter] surprised and sent me a box of Godiva Chocolate Truffles for the holidays!!
Thank you girl! I really appreciate it and be expecting something back from me soon, I promise!! I love anything Godiva and the truffles were sooooo yummy!! <3
Then my Secret Santa that I gifted to last year, Cee also sent me a gift for the holidays!
She sent me a bunch of goodies and I love them all! I know she's a busy woman and taking the time out from her schedule to put everything together for me makes me super grateful that I got to meet her last year through Pink's Secret Santa. Thank you so much for everything!! I promise to put together a love pack for you too and I know just what to get you!! =D <333
LMAO! My dog is so funny and what's even more funny is that my dog doesn't even know how to play dead. Being able to capture this is too funny. He is okay in case you were wondering, haha.
I've been trying to spoil my dog like crazy since I haven't seen him in forever! Bobo and I went out and bought my dog some good quality meat and some new vests for him to keep warm during the winter time. It can get pretty cold in Florida and my house is usually a few degrees colder than outside if we don't turn the heat on so if I feel/think it's cold, I think he would too.
I finally own Sigma Brushes!
I took advantage of their holiday sale plus there was an additional code from MakeupbyTiffanyD that I believe gives an additional 10% off so this was a great opportunity for me to place an order. I had them send my package home so it was so nice to have a package waiting for me the night I came home. ^^
They are soo pretty! I haven't used them yet...the bristle are super soft and I love them. =]
Then about a week later I placed another order for the Sigmax synthetic face kit because they were out of stock the week of the holiday. I also got a black brush roll for my other loose brushes and got the Sigma Kabuki/Buffer F45 brush [not pictured]. Needless to say I've been aimlessly buffing my face for no reason with the brushes, LOL--especially the Sigmaz Synthetic face kit brushes...the Flat Top Kabuki F80 brush to be exact.
The black brush roll is a bit thicker than the pink one and it's harder to get the brush roll to fold together. However, it's perfect for my loose brushes and the Sigmax brushes. I know I'll be reaching for the black brush roll more often since majority of my face brushes are in there...I don't do eye makeup for work except for mascara.
Other than that I've been home spending time with my cousin, Lucky, eating A LOT, and sleeping. My aunt is just the best cook ever and I missed her cooking so much! I'm always eating when I'm over at her house and I swear I'm going to gain so much weight before going back to Boston.

♥
Love the eye look, your dog is soooo adorableee!! It makes me physically melt!! hehe! Sigma brushes look really nice, i've heard so many great things about them! Thank you for following my blog dear! xX
ReplyDeleteyour dog is soooo cute !!!!
ReplyDelete