I've come to the conclusion that there will not be a December Favorite since I didn't really try anything new...even if I did, I barely used for the month since I went home and everything. January just started but is vastly coming to an end as well and I sure have some thing I want to share! In the meantime...
Let's give you A Piece of Me for this month!
This month....
I like: To forget last semester has ever happened and moving on with a clean, fresh start. =]
I don't like: That winter break was cut short...like seriously before I knew it I had to fly back plus the snow is my worst nightmare when commuting to school. *sigh*
I want you to know: Omg, I'm turning 21 this month!! And I'm on a "no buying makeup ban." Skincare on the other hand is different. ;]
I've planned: To maintain positivity and work through this month before stressing over the next.
I want to say to someone special: "Me no here!" hahahaha!! ;] Love you! <3
Have a lovely month everyone!
Let's give you A Piece of Me for this month!
This month....
I like: To forget last semester has ever happened and moving on with a clean, fresh start. =]
I don't like: That winter break was cut short...like seriously before I knew it I had to fly back plus the snow is my worst nightmare when commuting to school. *sigh*
I want you to know: Omg, I'm turning 21 this month!! And I'm on a "no buying makeup ban." Skincare on the other hand is different. ;]
I've planned: To maintain positivity and work through this month before stressing over the next.
I want to say to someone special: "Me no here!" hahahaha!! ;] Love you! <3
Have a lovely month everyone!
I awarded you as a stylist blogger. you are now tag ;D
ReplyDelete