Thursday, December 16, 2010

November Favorites 2010

Another month has gone by and another chance to share my favorite products I had used and/or currently still using in addition to the prior months...yeah I use a lot of stuff haha

1. Velcro Hair Bow Fringe Holders
I LOVE these and whoever invented them is a genius! It holds my hair out of my face while I'm doing makeup, cleansing, or whatever by just swiping the bow over my hair and it holds it in place. It's easier than using hair clips, bobby pins, etc.
2. Gucci Guilty eau de toilette
You have NO IDEA how obsessed I am about this perfume! It took me sometime to figure out if I really wanted it...I even got multiple samples of it before finally deciding to do the deed and purchased it during Sephora's FF sale. I just LOVE the smell...the only way for me to describe it is like the scent of a new baby diaper but super fancy and sophisticated all in one. It's seriously my favorite ever! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! ♥
3. Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque
Great for all over masking or spot treatment which I use for both. It's super cooling on the face (it's similar to foot scrubs-ish for a better way to describe it...haha) Leaves my face clean when I mask all over and dries out my blemishes overnight.
4. Laneige Balancing Emulsion 2_Ex
The perfect moisturizer for the season. It's light and keeps my skin feeling and looking great all day. I use it day and night.
5. Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash
I LOVE this body wash! I like having beads in my body washes because it makes me feel clean and because of the winter time making my skin dry, it helps a lot. I've actually been using the body wash for a while and I am still impress with it. It's sometimes hard to find, it used to be at CVS, now it's at some Walgreens...I just hope it doesn't get discontinued with all the other products that I used to like.
6. Clarisonic Mia in Pink (with Sensitive brush head)
I love love love this device! It does all the cleaning and more for my face and I have seen an improvement in my skin since I've moved away from home. My skin has been acting up which I blame the bad weather and dirty air. I've noticed less frequent breakouts and smoother skin. I use the sensitive head that came with it (I also bought normal brush heads that my mom is currently using) and used the Mia every night before getting in the shower. It's waterproof too and I've used it in the shower too. I think everyone needs a Clarisonic, it's seriously one of the best things I've ever purchased, it's a great investment. Get one!!
7. L'Occitane Lavender Vinegar
I am so sad to find out recently that this product has been discontinued from L'Occitane! I don't used another else from them except this but it's one of their best products! I was introduced by a forum member through tPF and loved it. I recently started reusing it again because of a few blemishes and it made them disappear overnight..it's always done that since I purchased it..it's just too bad that I barely have any left and it's discontinued. =[
8. Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
Great coverage, I really love the consistency of the formula...very easy to work with. I use my fingers to get it on my face then use a brush to additionally blend. It's also very convenient that a pump is included. There isn't a scent to it and it contains rose exacts for soothing skin which sold me to it.
9. Johnson's Body Care Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile Lotion
It's been established that when it's winter my skin on my stomach and back gets flaky and super, super itchy. Lately I've been using this lotion and it helps with the itchy a lot around the problem area. I also bought the full size tube and I keep this one in my purse for my hands. The scent is light and enjoyable plus keeps my skin super soft. One application in the morning on my hands last the whole day. =]
10. Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
I redeemed the mascara from Beauty Insider points and I love the brush applicator. It's those plastic ones and the tip is pretty small which gets every lash--top and bottom. Plus the formula really has lengthened my lashes since I've used it. Clumping isn't an issue and easy to work with. I'm not too sure if I'll get the full size for it when this one is used up but it's a good mascara to use, most definitely.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. i dont leave u enough comment love so here i am today!!!
    ok first of all, ooh i love love love my clarisonic too!i bought the delicate head but havent tried yet

    ooh and i want to try that perfume! i like gucci envy and gucci envy me! and lookit the bottle..i am a sucker for packaging!

    a mascara tat is lengthening your lashes? sign me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww u have the pink MIA I want thatt. I want some of the velcro bows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I'm selling tose Velcro brows! damn you, you betrayed me!! LOL just kidding.

    ReplyDelete